[UW Photo A190] Vivid colors of Busselton


 Photo was taken in 2020, beneath the Busselton Jetty in Western Australia, more than 200km south of Perth. Jetty was built in 19th century, and you find amazing variety of sub-tropical marine life beneath the structure. Dive was challenging due to cold water which would easily cause hypothermia. I literally had to cancel the second dive since I was almost shivering. Ironically, land temperature was 40+ celsius and some beach dwellers who didn’t know I had just dived were puzzled to see me shivering and try to make my body wrap with all the clothes I could find. It was a memorable dive!

These corals are exceptionally vivid in colors, hence though of post process to darken the background to emphasize the same.

~ 0 comments: ~

All images appearing in this web site are the exclusive property of author. . Theme images by Galeries. Powered by Blogger.